How to Properly Wash our Pillowcases and Face Masks
- We suggest washing our Pillowcases and Face Masks on a delicate cycle with cold water and mild detergent, preferably in a mesh laundry bag.
- Make sure to Never use bleach or fabric softener to avoid damaging your silk.
- Dry on NO heat dry still in the mesh laundry bag and avoid using dryer sheets.
- Be sure to wash dark colored silks separate to avoid color run.
- Beauty Sleep Silk Products are made from 100% Pure Mulberry Silk, since there are no chemicals in the fibers of the organic silk, products may wrinkle a bit after washing.
- We suggest steaming products after drying to get rid of wrinkles.
- To Avoid as Much Wrinkling Hang Dry
- We Suggest Hand Washing ONLY In Cold Water with Mild Detergent.
- Hang Dry ONLY